All our machines come with a warranty, the type is dependent on the type of user you are. There are exceptions to our warranty based on your location. Please see below.
- Home Use – The original purchaser is covered for a total of 2 years. The game is covered by our parts (excluding consumables such as bulbs/leds/rubbers) and labour warranty* (see details below) plus FREE LIFETIME technical support.
- Office Use – Low/medium use games (subject to maximum 400 games being played per month average) are covered by 12 month parts (excluding consumables such as bulbs/leds/rubbers) and labour warranty* (see details below) plus FREE LIFETIME technical support.
- Operator Use (located on-site earning money) – Games are covered by a 3 month parts and labour warranty (off-site) plus FREE LIFETIME technical support.
- Technical support – Feel free to send any questions to us at Pinballcop Support and we will do our best to help you. We can normally diagnose most problems via email or telephone (MGK +16695000204).
- Board faults – in the event of PCB problems, the board (we will tell you which one) must be returned to us for repair, in this case we will replace the board or repair it.
- Playfield defects – Playfields issues will be subject to manufacturer warranty and our warranty is no greater than what the manufacturer intends to do to rectify playfield problems, which is basically nothing.