Iron Man Pinball Machine by Stern
The Iron Man pinball machine features visuals, speech, music and sound effects from the Marvel blockbuster films Iron Man and Iron Man 2. After numerous requests from the pinball community, Stern is re-introducing this exceptional game.
Originally released in 2010, the Iron Man Pro model continues to bring the battle between billionaire industrialist. Tony Stark/Iron Man, and his enemies to the fingertips and flippers of pinball players. With non-stop action, Iron Man Pro Vault Edition heightens the excitement, bringing back a classic game for the players of any age and skill level.
Iron Man Pro Vault Edition features technological and manufacturing upgrades utilized by Stern in its current Pro models. Among the improvements is all LED playfield lighting. Iron Man manufactured with Stern’s. Updated modern metal and wood back box with red t-molding and with a decaled cabinet and speaker housing. The Iron Monger, War Machine and Whiplash figures have been molded in one piece construction for improved strength.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- Pinballcop recommends keeping pinball equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care taken when switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting use
- Also, Pinballcop supplies all pinballs with a 12 month on-site warranty for a domestic setting –
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
- Furthermore, warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- In addition, we do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description
Delivery & Set Up:
This product is delivered & set up by a two man courier to a ground floor location as standard. Please see below for further delivery details.
Standard delivery of your order includes:
Two Man Delivery Service – Delivered & Installed to a ground level room of choice
Call Ahead Service –
Our courier can call you one hour before they arrive so you don’t have to stay in all day
Furthermore, this product delivered and installed by our dedicated courier service who will contact you by telephone to confirm the delivery day and a time (usually within a 2 hour slot).
Deliveries will take place between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If there is a significant delay to the delivery route then the driver will ring you directly to advise a new time.
We will deliver your order to a ground level room of your choice; however, we do ask that you check your goods will fit in your property and that any entrance ways, hallways, corridors etc are free from obstruction.
Also, please remember to inspect any goods you receive and check for damage to parcels. In the unlikely event of any damage found please reject the goods and ask the driver to return them. In addition, the signature of the person accepting goods is proof that delivery has been successful and you are happy with the condition of the product.
All of our refurbished pinball machines go through our extensive refurbishing process.