Skee-ball 1908 Alley
Skee-ball 1908 Alley for sale. Meet the beautifully crafted 1908 alley, designed specifically for the home market. Engineered with the original Skee-Ball alley in mind, the 1908 pays homage to the launch of the first alley roller, patented in 1908. It’s both an enthusiast’s and a collector’s dream. Skee-ball 1908 Alley
The 10-foot centennial alley boasts traditional colors, authentic flip display and pull handle activation lever. Entertain and amuse for years to come with this very special piece!
Pinballcop does NOT offer inside delivery or assembly of skee-ball lanes. Orders received for skee-ball lanes with be changed to curbside delivery.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- Pinballcop recommends keeping gaming equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care taken when switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting use
- Also, Pinballcop supplies all arcades with a 12 month on-site warranty for a domestic setting –
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990. Skee-ball 1908 Alley
- Furthermore, warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- In addition, we do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description
Delivery & Set Up:
This product is delivered & set up by a two man courier to a ground floor location as standard. Please see below for further delivery details.
Standard delivery of your order includes:
Two Man Delivery Service – Delivered & Installed to a ground level room of choice
Call Ahead Service –
Skee-ball 1908 Alley
Our courier can call you one hour before they arrive so you don’t have to stay in all day
Furthermore, this product delivered and installed by our dedicated courier service who will contact you by telephone to confirm the delivery day and a time (usually within a 2 hour slot).
Deliveries will take place between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If there is a significant delay to the delivery route then the driver will ring you directly to advise a new time.
We will deliver your order to a ground level room of your choice; however, we do ask that you check your goods will fit in your property and that any entrance ways, hallways, corridors etc are free from obstruction.
Also, please remember to inspect any goods you receive and check for damage to parcels. In the unlikely event of any damage found please reject the goods and ask the driver to return them. In addition, the signature of the person accepting goods is proof that delivery has been successful and you are happy with the condition of the product.