Super Chexx Pro Deluxe Home Edition Bubble Hockey for sale
Super Chexx Pro Bubble Hockey is for sale online at a low cost. This has all-new live-action game calls and videos. Super Chexx Pro Deluxe Home Edition Bubble Hockey has all the features listed below.
- Set for Free Play so no coins are necessary
- LED Lighting and Light Show with RGB Spotlights
- Jumbotron with LCD Scoreboard
- Durable Polyethylene Base
- Aluminum Cabinet Built for Durability and Performance
- Made in the USA since 1983
- Quick and Easy Installation designed so you can do it at home!
- Coin-Operated Arcade Quality
- External Controls on Deluxe Home Edition for Quick and Easy Programming
- Available in the red or black base color.
- Cupholders can be added to the order at no charge. Note some assembly will be required. Holes will be pre-drilled on the front side of the cabinet for easy installation.
- The split base add-on is $100 and is designed for fitting through doorways under 32″ wide.
- Coin-operated add-on for $200.
- LED add-on for $200. Colors include red, green, blue, cyan, yellow, or violet neon, which can all be set to static or color-cycling options.
- Arena Rink Mat add-on for $500, which gives players the true feeling of stepping out onto the ice and playing the competition.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- Pinballcop recommend keeping gaming equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care is taken when switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting to use
- Also, Pinballcop supply all arcades with a 12-month on-site warranty for a domestic setting –
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
- Furthermore, the warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- In addition, we do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description
Delivery & Set Up:
This product is delivered & set up by a two-man courier to a ground floor location as standard. Please see below for further delivery details.
Standard delivery of your order includes:
Two-Man Delivery Service – Delivered & Installed to a ground-level room of choice
Call Ahead Service –
Our courier can call you one hour before they arrive so you don’t have to stay in all day.
Furthermore, this product is delivered and installed by our dedicated courier service who will contact you by telephone to confirm the delivery day and a time (usually within a 2-hour slot).
Deliveries will take place between 7 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If there is a significant delay to the delivery route then the driver will ring you directly to advise a new time.
We will deliver your order to a ground-level room of your choice; however, we do ask that you check your goods will fit in your property and that any entranceways, hallways, corridors, etc are free from obstruction.
Also, please remember to inspect any goods you receive and check for damage to parcels. In the unlikely event of any damage found please reject the goods and ask the driver to return them. In addition, the signature of the person accepting goods is proof that delivery has been successful and you are happy with the condition of the product.